Dealers Solutions Group in Melville, NJ Owner Richard Bello responds to complaint that was filed on this site by sending threatening text messages to us. He has been harassing us for days with random text messages. It is impossible to understand his babbling sometimes because he writes as if he is illiterate. He proceeds to go on Facebook and start trashing us.
UPDATE: We learned that Dealers Solutions Group in Melville, NY has pulled the same exact scam on their web design company, an email marketing company and several other companies that provided services only to get ripped off, not paid, checks cancelled or cause PayPal problems. Dealers Solutions Group is operated by scam artists with one of them being Richard Bello. When discussions need to get serious Richard defaults to looking for pity from you. The pity is when he talks about how bad his knees are or that someone in his family has serious problems to which we will not discuss. Again Dealers Solutions Group is a scam. If you are in the automotive industry and Dealers Solutions Group contacts you please avoid them. They easily owe their partners over five figures (that we know of) if not more.
We even attached an example of their NDA agreement they use to make themselves look like a legitimate business.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Non payment
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Business Consultant
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I started working with the company in March 2015 and their information, guidance and support completely changed my life for the better. Believe me... I've been around the block and..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."